Receive email or text notification when this page is updated
Updated March 17
CITY TRAFFIC INFORMATION (NOTE: For information on road closures related to ice, snow or flooding, please see the city’s Emergencies and Extreme Weather page)
New/Updated traffic impacts this week. Expect traffic delays or use an alternate route, if possible. Please obey construction signs and flaggers. The most recent changes are listed first.
- UPDATED -- 110th Ave NE/NE 2nd St: 3/18 through early April, 7 am to 6 pm. Some lanes of the intersection will be closed for water main replacement. During this time, the east leg of the intersection will be shut down. Throughout April other lanes will be periodically shut down.
On-going traffic impacts
- NE 1st St between 102nd Ave NE and 103rd Ave NE: 3/17, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm. Construction work related to new drainage structures near Bellevue Downtown Park. Westbound lanes will be closed.
- Richards Road at SE 26th Street: Transportation work will be ongoing through mid-April. Utilities work will continue through June 2017. Mon - Fri, 8 am to 4 pm. Some weekend and night work may be possible. Work by Transportation will cause traffic delays on northbound Richards Road due to lane closures.
- 120th Ave NE between NE 12th St and NE 16th St: Ongoing to 5/1/17,7 am - 4 pm. 120th will be closed to through traffic to allow for the construction of a new bridge.
- 120th Ave NE from NE 8th St to NE 12th St:: Ongoing, Mon - Fri, 7 am - 3:30 pm. Watch for flagger controlled intersection at 120th and Old Bel-Red Road near Lake Bellevue. Dump trucks with trailers will need to back into site near Lake Bellevue and will cause short traffic delays. Please use caution in the area and obey flaggers controlling the work zone for moving equipment.
East Link Light Rail
- 110th Ave NE/NE 2nd St: 3/18 through early April, 7 am to 6 pm. Some lanes of the intersection will be closed for water main replacement. During this time, the east leg of the intersection will be shut down. Throughout April other lanes will be periodically shut down.
- 112th Ave SE between Main to SE 1st: Ongoing throughout March. Northbound lane closure(s) Mon - Fri, 7 am - 3 pm.
- NE 2nd Pl from 110th Ave NE to 111th Ave NE: Ongoing through 2018 to allow use of the right of way as a staging area for Sound Transit.
Subscribe to receive East Link construction alerts from Sound Transit (via text or email). Visit the Sound Transit East Link Extension website for more information.
FREEWAY TRAFFIC INFORMATION:
The Washington State Department of Transportation has several projects under way that can affect traffic in Bellevue at any given time. For the most up-to-date information on construction activity on major highways, visit WSDOT's weekly construction closure updates.