The Bellevue Library Board is comprised of seven Bellevue residents appointed by the mayor with the concurrence of the City Council. Terms are four years, and expire on May 31 of the last year of the term. No member can serve more than two consecutive terms.
The Library Board serves as an advisory body to the King County Library System.
- Judy Bailey - Term ends 05/31/17
- Peter Maxim - Term ends 05/31/17
- Cris Dreher - Term ends 5/31/19
- Barbara Spindel - Term ends 05/31/20
- Loretta Lopez - Terms ends 5/31/18
- Alice Tow - Term ends 5/31/17
- Chad Davis - Term ends 05/31/19
Meetings: The third Tuesday of each month, 5 p.m., in the Lake Hills, Bellevue or Newport Way Libraries.