Investment and Debt
Investment Management Function- Investment Policy
- We manage the city’s investment portfolio by analyzing daily economic news, reviewing broker offerings and executing trade. We also report accurately and timely on investment functions, perform ongoing cash forecasting and due diligence on banks.
- We maintain a well-diversified laddered investment portfolio. Detect early the deterioration in banks’ credit quality.
- We manage the city’s investments within the city’s policy 100 percent of the time to ensure the long-term financial stability and health of Bellevue.
Debt Management Function- Debt Policy
- We manage the city’s debt portfolio, and monitor market opportunities for refunding bonds. Coordinate bond issues with the city’s FA and Bond Counsel. Report accurately and timely on debt. Perform ongoing due diligence on debt.
- We can provide expertise in managing the L-T financial strategy for funding capital projects. Ensure compliance with bond covenants, state and federal rules and regulations.
- We manage the city’s debt within the city’s policy 100 percent of the time to protect the city’s financial integrity and credibility while providing funding mechanism to meet the city’s capital needs.
If you need assistance with Investments/Debt, please contact Zemed Yitref at 425-452-6101.
IRMA Exception Letter
By publicly posting our IRMA Exception Letter (written disclosure), the City of Bellevue intends that market participants receive and use it for purposes of the independent registered municipal advisor exemption to Rule 158 of the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding Registration of Municipal Advisors (SEC Municipal Advisor Rule).