Report a Crime
Bellevue's online crime reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report free. If this is an emergency, please call 911. Please confirm the following to find out if reporting a crime this way is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Bellevue city limits.
- There are NO known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
If your situation meets all of the above criteria, you are ready to file your report. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions, please look at our online crime reporting frequently asked questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words, "Your online police report has been submitted," showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary confirmation number; ;and
- After your report has been reviewed and approved, a case number and a copy of your police report will be sent to you by email.
- All cases filed using the online crime reporting system will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the online crime reporting system, you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Powered by Coplogic