Sewer main replacement work by Bellevue Utilities will close southbound 114th Avenue Southeast from Southeast Sixth Street to Southeast Eighth Street starting April 10 for two weeks. View construction map.
The improvements are needed to increase sewer capacity for the Wilburton area as it continues to grow and to replace aging infrastructure.
The public can expect the following:
- Access to local businesses will be maintained.
- The Wilburton Park and Ride will be accessible via Southeast Eight Street.
- Sidewalks will remain open.
To access Interstate 405, commuters should:
- Exit and enter Interstate 405 at Northeast Fourth Street; or
- Exit and enter I-405 at Southeast Eighth Street via 112th Avenue Southeast.
The Bellefield project page offers more project information and a way to sign up for alerts. Use these following tools to stay updated about construction around Bellevue:
Return to News Release Index